Sunday, October 26, 2008

T MINUS 5 DAYS!!

Okay, so in less than a week, it's Halloween!! According to our poll, it looks like a strong majority of you will be going out trick or treating. Some of you even are dressing up as US!!! We don't believe you but if you do go as us, you HAVE to take photos and show us.

In fact, send us ANY photos of you in your costumes. Either send us links here or put them on your MySpace and tag them to our photos!

On to business, we're still in the studio and things are moving along quickly. Hard to believe that we'll be done recording in the next two weeks. It seems like we just got here! Time flies when you're doing something you love.

How has October been for all of you? Anyone watched the World Series? We aren't either.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha i watched game 2 =] rays won....i pretty dont care though...yeah halloween...im goin to a show...sooo dressin up...not to sure if i will...and how would someone dress up as you guys...if i can figure it out i will

Becca said...

I'm not trick or treating, but me, Kat (my friend who was at the shows with me), and a bunch of my new college friends are getting totally dressed up and going to party and walk in the annual NYC village Halloween parade. I'm so excited! There will be tons of pictures, so if any of them are good and not too embarrassing, I'll link them to you guys next week. :)

So what are YOU guys doing for Halloween? Any fun parties planned? Hopefully you'll get to do something besides recording, even though you love it.

Brooklyn said...

I will also be at the parade in the Village.
I'm going as Carrie from the movie Carrie.
blood everywhere.
2 weeks and done recording?? then what?
NYC? I hope sooooo

Becca said...

Ooh, another parade goer? It's unlikely you'll find me, but just in case, look for a pirate (a la Jack Sparrow-ish, but more feminine) hanging around with Batgirl, Sweeney Todd & Ms. Lovett, Catwoman, and some other random people :P

Brooklyn said...

I will also be with a Sweeney Todd and 2 Sumo Wrestlers.

Becca said...

Sumo wrestlers? haha, shouldn't be TOO hard to find. :)