Tuesday, October 7, 2008

LIVE ON STICKAM!

It feels like just yesterday that we were having face-to-face conversations with you, usually while we were driving through the night going from city to city to make it to our next show. It's actually been months since we've done that. Hard to believe it's been so long.

Not any longer!! We're going to be back in front of our webcam so you need to be sure to be in front of your computers TOMORROW, WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 8TH, 2008 at 4PM PACIFIC TIME/7PM EASTERN.

Be sure to check us out at www.stickam.com/aftermidnightproject.

You can also check it out below using this nice, little Stickam player. Can't wait to chat with everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

bummed i missed it! but i had school hope it was awesome =]

<3
cali

Becca said...

I missed it?!?! No!!!! I had to transfer to another room and I was hauling my shit across campus all day and I didn't have time to check the blog. :(

Now I'm incredibly, incredibly sad. You boys better have another one ASAP. Pleeeeease? :)